Tuesday, October 12, 2010

so it's been a long time...

ok, so it's been a long time since I got this thing going.... Whittney thought she was 'all about it' when she set up a blog and I said "yea, I got one..." ..."you have a blog??! was her reply...

thought maybe I would check up on it and throw in a word or two.  It seemed kind of daunting to add a post before, but now they have this email thing that I'm trying and I can send it by text from my phone now too.... so, maybe it will be a bit easier to do a update now and again. 

There is too much to try to catch up, so maybe it is better to just make a 'fresh start' and go from there.  
I took a day off today to try to catch a few things up computer things like the e mail to calendar kind of things and I figure I could toss in something that I enjoy too...
We went camping over the long weekend so there is laundry in and things to put away.  It was a beautiful weekend! we had a few things to come back in for, so it wasn't total relaxing, but still fun and still a get away from house stuff... 
Looks like it is time to call it fall though, I pulled the pump from my -puddle of a- pond, and moved my container plants to the proch for now,  so it can frost/freeze now.  I'm ready to be inside and not keep up the outside anymore.  My gardening drive has seemed to decrease these last few years, we took out a huge portion of flower gardens this year and it felt good.  One less thing on the To-Do list.  I'm ready to  make some soup and cornbread and, in a month or so, a fire in the fireplace...
Well, things to get done...